What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters: Friday 1st September 8pm @Accor Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
Please dont save your voice tonight
Please dont feel embarassed to chant tonight
Please dont curb your passion and emotion tonight
Please stand and chant tonight
Please do whatever you can in your power to help the boys get over the line

Please please please - when you hear the SOUTH SYDNEY chant start, join in and drown out that filth and their easts chant

When the boys run out to GLORY GLORY - SING IT WITH PRIDE IN YOUR HEART

lol

everything is just a conspiracy by the chooks against souffs isn't it?
Yes.

I think they will turn up without Lats.

He can watch the game at home with a big plate of pineapple donuts.

I will miss Maria and his psychopathic brain explosion antics. The cheap shot, the weasally grub.

Last edited:

Steenson123

Juniors
I mean wow Slater, that’s an outside the box suggestion that I don’t think anyone would consider. I like it and agree, but would he come here or just sit back and coach qld until Bellamy retires?

He definitely would change the culture and environment that’s for sure.
I think everyone is just on the wait for many to come back train.

I also think our assistants are a big problem, Sammy was great and I wish we had him longer to work with Moale and Duncan so next year we need that experience forward that played with smarts but mongrel to come in and teach these boys

We also need an assistant that can come coach ilias and whoever out back up half will be (Tuepa, Gray) how to manage the game better and really fine tune and evolve their kicking games.
Atm our kicking game is the worst in the league
I believe Slater coached that game 2 of SOO that he turned into a physical death match.
Look Slater brings the Melbourne mentality its all he has ever known. He also has charisma and presence, two aspects Demetriou is sorely lacking in. Slater is unknown week to week BUT he brings an aura, something special. This squad is badly in need of a LEADER and that guy must be a leader of men. Not a tail wagging dummy.

Steenson123

Juniors
He needs phsyciatric help, hes been stuck on slatter for 5 pages, out of touch
You dudes are dopes.
Demetriou is finished here as a HC.
Last season was what 7th place. This season after starting 8-3 the club will finish 9th or worse and Cook Walker Mitchell are all getting older. Old for Cook and Walker.
Yes I would be prepared to pay for Demetriou's exit dough, just ask. The guy has no leadership and no charisma. No presence. Look at his Pressers even Callmack, the great leader here, says he is sick and tired of Demetriou's tiresome rhetoric!!
Let me ask all you people.
Are YOU prepared to sit through next season with the current Coaching regime and watch the club slip to Canterbury or St George level?? Become irrelevant and stuck with underperforming name players?

You dudes are dopes.
Demetriou is finished here as a HC.
Last season was what 7th place. This season after starting 8-3 the club will finish 9th or worse and Cook Walker Mitchell are all getting older. Old for Cook and Walker.
Yes I would be prepared to pay for Demetriou's exit dough, just ask. The guy has no leadership and no charisma. No presence. Look at his Pressers even Callmack, the great leader here, says he is sick and tired of Demetriou's tiresome rhetoric!!
Let me ask all you people.
Are YOU prepared to sit through next season with the current Coaching regime and watch the club slip to Canterbury or St George level?? Become irrelevant and stuck with underperforming name players?
He was a good coach but then he fell in love with certain players at expense of the group.

Players are Karen’s and they don’t like having their feelings hurt.

I think Hasler would be a great coach for bunnykind. He hates all that precious stuff.

Eric the great

Juniors
It’s like this stepson unless your russel Crowe you will have no say in what happens within the club you can complain and whinge as much as you like because it’s easy to do so but guess what no one is taking you seriously or listening to you we are just a small group within the south’s ,Australian wide supporters group

Rusty and Sam were friends long before JD turned up.

These are deep wounds caused by Latrell and his vanity and selfishness.

Anyway, everyone loves the ferocity and emotion of Souths/Easts derby.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Chookpen have their drum they’re playing it already and chanting Roosters during the Turner video very disrespectful

Steenson123

Juniors
Wh
Chookpen have their drum they’re playing it already and chanting Roosters during the Turner video very disrespectful
Who cares what friggin' Easts supporters do?
We fans all loved Turner as both a person and as a player.
Bennett played him as a makeshift centre and he always did the job, for the team.
That is who Kyle was: a noble, selfless individual. All for others, little for himself.
If God exists Turner will be straight through those gates.

Runrabbit14

Juniors
As Geoff Toovey once famously said “there needs to be an investigation” !

Tonight’s result was a surer thing than the sun coming up tomorrow morning but I can never back against my team.

The biggest capitulation by a team in NRL history….

Steenson123

Juniors
The offseason will be very difficult with Demetriou still there.
I mean who cares what he says?
Every contest is riddled with unforced errors and poor defense every game. That is entirely on PREPARATION and MOTIVATION and those variables are all on The Head Coach!!!
In the middle of the season, Demetriou could not defeat Canterbury, St George or Canberra. He was belted by Parramatta, NQ and Brisbane.
The squad has fallen to what 10th and finished 7th last season. Hence the slide South has begun.
Demetriou has ushered in the next Canterbury or Dragons.
Irrelevance.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Gutted our season is done. I’ve been critical of the team this season, but at the end of the day it’s just a game. On to next year.