What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 8: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Tigers Sunday 29 April

strider

Post Whore
I have a theory that Tim was moved to the bench primarily to transition Gutho into the captaincy. Keeping Tim in the run on side would have meant little to Gutho being co captain. The added bonus is that it is allowing Tim to run against the benchies which has proven to be of benefit.
I have a theory Gutho was fast tracked into captaincy cos Beau n Tim were no longer guaranteed a game

Eelogical

Referee
I'd give Evans, Matagi, Terepo, Gower and Vave all one game a month. I think they'd all be awesome if we could just get that one great game a month from them.

Actually on second thoughts id give them 2 to 3 games every 2 to 3 months, but still the same amount of games across a season.
Isn't one game a month the same as 2 to 3 games every 2 to 3 months?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wouldn’t the deal be that they are simply the supplier? Surely we can change the design as there will be slight changes anyway due to sponsors.
Pretty sure we are stuck with the jersey, can't change it until at least 2020. I'm sure i read that the club were happy to keep the jersey for 3 years. But if sales are rubbish they might have to do something.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think these players are up to it for 2 to 3 weeks in a row, but then they drop off. We have quite a few players like this.

Note sure about this

Last year we were bloody consistently tough bastards for the majority of the season

Big test v Cronulla this week, they like a tough scrap. We get through them then we are serious threats to most sides

84 Baby

Referee
Is it pumping time yet?

091613_royals_fan_belly_npwplqmc-1.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Confidence is up now. Our performances in the first six weeks mean very little.

Yes it is, lucks turned a little for us. I feel we still have a lot of work and gee Hayne and Brown would ne nice fit to play and so would Evans if could find form. His seasonnis going pear shaped.

Dibs

Bench
I think the fact that you attacked Tigers right edge so much and NEVER bombed our 3foot tall 100kg left winger shows that they were clearly following BA's game plan strictly and it was written prior to Fonua coming in.

Was shocked they never bombed Fonua
Didn’t need to

Latest posts