What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 8: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Tigers Sunday 29 April

Gronk

Staff member
I think our regular jerseys this year are fine

Alternate is not bad too
I agree. Also, the jerseys will change every year and inevitably there will be some designs that you don't like.

Get f**king over it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I have a theory that Tim was moved to the bench primarily to transition Gutho into the captaincy. Keeping Tim in the run on side would have meant little to Gutho being co captain. The added bonus is that it is allowing Tim to run against the benchies which has proven to be of benefit.

Tiger5150

Bench
Just on our go forward, the Tigers are very good defensively and remember have shut down and beaten Storm twice this year already not to mention their other big scalps.

I think we showed that we are following a game plan and have adopted BAs patience mantra.

I think the fact that you attacked Tigers right edge so much and NEVER bombed our 3foot tall 100kg left winger shows that they were clearly following BA's game plan strictly and it was written prior to Fonua coming in.

Was shocked they never bombed Fonua

Gronk

Staff member
I think the fact that you attacked Tigers right edge so much and NEVER bombed our 3foot tall 100kg left winger shows that they were clearly following BA's game plan strictly and it was written prior to Fonua coming in.

Was shocked they never bombed Fonua

Was definitely an infectious disease issue.

mahe-fonua_11yilibclq5gr1krtsdr8lcpyg.jpg

dog-mange-2.jpg