What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Sharks, Saturday 05 May

Incorrect

Coach
Hopefully we can put a cricket score on someone and hope that 26 is it. Ahh who am i f**king kidding?
Unfortunately for us, its our team that opposition clubs look at and think, "we should be able to boost our for and against when we play that mob".... We'll be flat out beating the Titans in golden point if we're lucky!

hindy111

Post Whore
When we become a legitimate winning team you will see a side of me that will be absolutely giddy with positivity.

Till then we are f**ked merkin!!!

Keeping it real Ram.
Dont be blinded by the fools on here who believe everything they hear. I can vision them buying snake oil to rub on their stupidity. It is easy to call guys like us negative for calling out the bullshit while they open their mouths and suck it all in like the servants they have become.

Open your eyes and minds people. Not only to the footy but to life.
And dont forget its mothers day next Sunday. f**king BUY something you selfish peices of shit

hindy111

Post Whore
Come on be honest. You killed off that side of yourself decades ago.
You know what people really like about Gunco? Besides being supremely fit, he’s not that skilful but his positivity is infectious and it’s no real surprise to me that we are 2 from 4 with him and 0 from 5 without

Ha.....
Manly where dreadfull
Tigers was a coin toss win

Gutho been ok but not outstanding.

He will get better yes but not the reason we won those 2 games.

84 Baby

Referee
ahhh The Tim Mannah approach?

Faith. Family. Footy. Food. Trying to keep it all in that order.
Unless it’s Faith in BA and Family is his teammates, there’s no way they should be before Footy. And because he plays prop they should be after Food too.

And they all come after Fisting of course