What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: 750pm Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium May 30th

Gronk

Staff member
It's obviously relative right? Penrith toweled Sharks up 42-0. Hynes missed the 2nd half. But Panthers had Nathan out also it was a convincing win.
Our losses to the Dolphins who where missing 8 regulars yet piled on 30+ points in a half or the Storm minus Hughes and Papa then losing Munster yet blowing us apart is different then a game where it was fairly close with 10 to go and 6 points in it whilst they where missing there two best players.
Do you not understand

View attachment 89046
Excuse 1089

hindy111

Post Whore
We were missing Hoppy and Matto as well. Swap with Lane and Makatoa and Im not so sure Hindy. Whats Dad reckon?

I'm just trying to prove a point to buggle lugs
Those making excuses for the way we lost games due to Moses being out. Of course it's harder but those 40 point drubbing are beyond Moses.
Close losses like the one to Tigers we certainly win with Moses. Even our 2nd game vs Manly.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's obviously relative right? Penrith toweled Sharks up 42-0. Hynes missed the 2nd half. But Panthers had Nathan out also it was a convincing win.
Our losses to the Dolphins who where missing 8 regulars yet piled on 30+ points in a half or the Storm minus Hughes and Papa then losing Munster yet blowing us apart is different then a game where it was fairly close with 10 to go and 6 points in it whilst they where missing there two best players.
Do you not understand

View attachment 89046
The difference is those clubs have a lot of onfield leadership, so they can afford to lose some. But look at Penrith on the weekend. No leaders and collapsed against a very ordinary Dragons side. It’s not an excuse, it’s reality.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I'm just trying to prove a point to buggle lugs
Those making excuses for the way we lost games due to Moses being out. Of course it's harder but those 40 point drubbing are beyond Moses.
Close losses like the one to Tigers we certainly win with Moses. Even our 2nd game vs Manly.
Oh! Mr Buggerlugs. Got ya!

hindy111

Post Whore
He makes excuses for everyone except Parra.

What excuse ? As I said if Moses was fit we beat Tigers and Manly. Probably even Brisbane but to be fair they had Reynolds missing. If Moses wasn't injured we would be on 14 points and log jammed with a heap of others. Actualy we most likely beat Souths but remember they did have Walker and Murray out plus a few others......

I'm happy that we failed though cause it meant BA is gone. It was some short term pain for a long term gain. He couldn't coach. The fact we are moving the ball around and not play 5 hit ups and bomb is refreshing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You don't get to say who lost f**kwit.
Tantrum Orphan GIF by Amazon Video DE

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What excuse ? As I said if Moses was fit we beat Tigers and Manly. Probably even Brisbane but to be fair they had Reynolds missing. If Moses wasn't injured we would be on 14 points and log jammed with a heap of others. Actualy we most likely beat Souths but remember they did have Walker and Murray out plus a few others......

I'm happy that we failed though cause it meant BA is gone. It was some short term pain for a long term gain. He couldn't coach. The fact we are moving the ball around and not play 5 hit ups and bomb is refreshing.
Moving the ball around? We had 54% possession against Cronulla and our halves combined for 58 passes. We had about the same amount of ball (53%) against Manly in round three, before it all went pear shaped, and they threw 67 passes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And if BA wasn't sacked we still play Lussick and Lane starts in a game of forcemans back. We most likely lose to Sharks.
Lane spent half the season coming off the bench in 2021. They were probably already looking at moving him back to the middle.

Latest posts