What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Sharks, Saturday 05 May

Kornstar

Coach
Sharks are the ultimate spoilers.

It'll be ugly, which favours them, but might not hurt us if we can get a little bit of flair happening because they can struggle to catch up on the scoreboard at times.

Matagi needs a much better game than last week. We can't afford to be covering for any player tonight.

Eelogical

Referee
Once I tried paying for my fuel with a $100 bill. He refused. Yet my fuel come to $65. Said to big, we argued for 30 seconds and then I ended up getting my fuel for free...
Either you were refuelling in Penrith where they don't know what a $100.00 note is or you did a runner.

Yeah I got in the habit of carrying limited cash.

Not sure what it is, but I spend more when I have cash. I guess I figure it's just a fiver, but if I have to use the card I think about it more. Plenty of people say the opposite so I suppose I'm a weird dude lol
I'm the opposite. I tap n go like a man possessed. Cash I can control(most of the time).

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Corey Norman is not the smartest sounding man in the world, in fact I'd go as far as to say he sounds less than intelligent.

But he sounds like Stephen f**king Hawking when being interviewed by Justin Hodges.

Yeah, but it’s amazing how much of leader (and switched on) you need to be, to be a half in the NRL. Even just to be a fringe one!!

Gronk

Staff member
www.sharks.com.au

NRL Team List – Round 9
Sharks v Eels
Saturday, May 5
Southern Cross Group Stadium
Kick-off – 7.30pm
1- Valentine Holmes
2- Sosaia Feki
3- Jessie Ramien
4- Ricky Leutele