What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd1: Eels v Titans GAME DAY THREAD @ Comm Bank Stadium 13/3/22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That had nothing to do with his actual point. It’s amazing how you can turn everything into a criticism of our coaching staff.

Probably BAs fault that you didn’t pull a root last night as well…
It's always BA's fault, until it isn't FFS!!! Don't you know anything??? FFS!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He needs to cum
Zach Galifianakis Flirting GIF

Incorrect

Coach
With all due respect and with no intention to diminish the NRLW competition, I think the girls games should have been moved to a different ground today. After seeing the track last night, it doesn't need an extra 2 games played on it before the main game today.

eels_fan

First Grade
If we can beat a team being steered around by sexton and smith we’re in big trouble.

dry track and hopefully a decent home crowd, we should be top of the ladder come 6pm

Just hope the surface holds up after 4 matches

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tbh, i think people are taking the titans too lightly
I certainly f**ken am! Nah I actually had $20 on the Titans, because it's round one and anything can happen. But I'll be filthy if I win the sixty bucks. And since then the merkins have blown out to $4 ffs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think something is wrong with me.

For twenty-two years, the Eels were my passion.

Now we are hours away from opening our campaign for 2022, and I honestly am totally ambivalent about it.

I'm not excited at all.

I used to get so excited about the footy.

I don't know what's changed.
I feel like this sometimes as well.