What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2023: Non Parra games (mAgIc RoUnD)

eels_fan

First Grade
The roosters, like storm and Penrith, have come back to the pack.

watching them live the energy in their line is just not there. Suaalii is also a fraud. Sucked in to Union. I wouldn’t pick him over Simonssen or Waqa. Doesn’t get involved whatsoever

King-Gutho94

Coach

watching them live the energy in their line is just not there. Suaalii is also a fraud. Sucked in to Union. I wouldn’t pick him over Simonssen or Waqa. Doesn’t get involved whatsoever
Cowboys wanted it more today. Intensity from the start I thought after 5 mins the cows were all over them.

All 4 teams that played on Anzac Day have lost this weekend.

3 games in 11/12 days takes it toll. Plus b2b wet games.

They have been brave though the chooks.

Incorrect

Coach

100% on Sua'ali'i. Definitely hasn't chased the collision today, wouldn't get a start in our team!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Cowboys wanted it more today. Intensity from the start I thought after 5 mins the cows were all over them.

All 4 teams that played on Anzac Day have lost this weekend.

3 games in 11/12 days takes it toll. Plus b2b wet games.

They have been brave though the chooks.

Storm had the bye last week

Maybe players went to Bali?

strider

Post Whore
I dunno if Sualii has switched off ... i thought he was coming along well the last year or so ... but today i forgot he was even playing until 1 run midway through the 2nd half ( tho i did miss most the first half)

hindy111

Post Whore
I dunno if Sualii has switched off ... i thought he was coming along well the last year or so ... but today i forgot he was even playing until 1 run midway through the 2nd half ( tho i did miss most the first half)

He needs early ball. Good player. Not worth the hype but these types. You are always paying overs

Incorrect

Coach
He needs early ball. Good player. Not worth the hype but these types. You are always paying overs
It feels like his outputs are always trailing his income... Signed big money deal without having done anything anywhere with Souths.... The Roosters trump that offer, again, without him having done anything, and he goes there. Finally plays first grade and yeah, starts to play good footy but then before his second season is done, Rugby come in with stupid money for him, again on promise... He will need to deliver sooner or later somewhere....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What a round. I'm leading the tipping comp at work and only tipped three from eight this week (the first three games). Plenty of upsets. How good is rugby league. The AFL was a lot more predictable.

King-Gutho94

Coach
They didn't play in Townsville last week so there a chance.
Might be something to this. After the cows win yesterday.

Teams are 1/7 after playing in Townville the following week.

Warriors only team to win after playing in Townsville the following week in round 4 in NZ.