What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2023: Non Parra games (mAgIc RoUnD)

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not one for disliking teams.....I even still admired storm even after the scandal..

But this Panthers side I despise like nothing else
Their captain said on Fox that todays game was the toughest all year. After he just played 12 men for half the second half.

He must have forgotten that match that he lost in golden point v Eels.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Their captain said on Fox that todays game was the toughest all year. After he just played 12 men for half the second half.

He must have forgotten that match that he lost in golden point v Eels.
Who said that Yeo or Cleary

strider

Post Whore
I honestly didnt realise peter o'sullivan was halfback (name escapes me) o'sullivan's dad until i saw that dolphins doco thing

Incorrect

Coach
Latrell Mitchell on screen in the dressing room for roughly 30 seconds and I saw him spit on the floor 3 times, maybe 4, and clear his nostrils (also on the floor) twice... Gripping insights....

strider

Post Whore
Latrell Mitchell on screen in the dressing room for roughly 30 seconds and I saw him spit on the floor 3 times, maybe 4, and clear his nostrils (also on the floor) twice... Gripping insights....
At least he didnt take a slash and a dump ... maybe saving that for halftime