What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2017: Non Parra games

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Melbourne and the Dragons have had a pretty easy draw

:wink:
I reckon the Storm have. Melbourne have had Broncos, Sharks, Dragons and a bunch of nuffies. The Dragons had only Cronulla for the first seven rounds, but then the three weeks before tonight they had losses to the Roosters, Storm and Sharks (x2) in succession, so it's gotten harder.

hindy111

Post Whore
They only played them once without Dugan and Widdop, with the Dragons coming off three straight losses.
Yes. In your original quote of tough game you wrote dragons x 2. Without Dugan and Widdop they are not a top 8 side.
Parra will beat them again I reckon. Our backs to quick for them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
and their try scoring issues
funny there's no tiger trolls in here saying we bought a dud and their team is better off without him today wonder why that is?
I love the fact that Brooks has turned into a world beater since Moses signed with us, this time last year he was copping it deluxe while Mose's was their saviour lol.

Clifferd

Coach
Gee getting rid of Moses fixed up all the Tigers defensive issues.

Lol having Brooks, Ava, Lawrence out being replaced by reserve graders then Woods playing injured sure doesn't hel

There is problems much deeper than Moses but will all be fixed next year when we have a much superior team and five eight in Reynolds

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol having Brooks, Ava, Lawrence out being replaced by reserve graders then Woods playing injured sure doesn't hel

There is problems much deeper than Moses but will all be fixed next year when we have a much superior team and five eight in Reynolds
Lol, Cleary is a fraud, he's still living off one good run from the Warriors in 2011. His career win % speaks for itself. Paying overs for some decent names well past there best will make you competitive but going for the quick fix won't help you long term.

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses this year

49 missed tackles
1 try assist

That's all you need to know

I agree he is a risk. And I feel sorry for your team. Not sure why people would laugh at this happening to a weak club. If it was the Broncos or Roosters it would be more acceptable. The fact is that some clubs just get shat on. Same thing happened at Parra. The media hyped these shitbags up and like it or not f**ked the tigers season before round 4. Atleast last year tigers where a chance of finals all year.

My feeling thou is Moses will be very good. At worse its a 2yr contract. Can cut him. Much better then those 4yr deals.

Foran and Johnson missed 5 tackles each last night. Mcrone also 5. Littlejohn 6 and Maloney 8.

Isolate any half and they will miss tackles. But put them in a SHIT defensive team and they will miss more!