What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2017: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
Your club sends emails to members informing them of the amount they paid for a player and how much players who have left the club are getting paid elsewhere???

Sounds legit.......

It is the tigers - I actually wouldn't be surprised if the guys running the joint did that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah I know, his performances against Penrith Canberra Sharks Dragons Bulldogs Souffs and your mob were breath taking

He will be miss....ing tackles for your shit team in no time

No I agree you speak sense. Moses is a HUGE risk. A gamble.
Just as Big Ben is. But sometimes you have to take risks.

Clifferd

Coach
It is the tigers - I actually wouldn't be surprised if the guys running the joint did that.

Says the supporter of a club who systematically cheats the cap and wins 2 wooden spoons - biggest joke since Souffs of early 2000s

hindy111

Post Whore
Front row is definitely not as big a gamble as five eight, especially on as little as 475k

But its also easier to find a front rower for 150k then a guy playing in the halves.

I wish we signed Packer or Big ben. but BM hasn't played well for atleast 2 yrs. Still a big risk.

hindy111

Post Whore
Says the supporter of a club who systematically cheats the cap and wins 2 wooden spoons - biggest joke since Souffs of early 2000s

Where you originally a Tigers or Magpies supporter? That must of been a shit day when you had to merge. I actually felt sorry for both clubs.Must of been a strange situation. I think I would of given up on league if that happened to the Eels. It is good to see you stayed loyal to one of those clubs.

Dibs

Bench
Where you originally a Tigers or Magpies supporter? That must of been a shit day when you had to merge. I actually felt sorry for both clubs.Must of been a strange situation. I think I would of given up on league if that happened to the Eels. It is good to see you stayed loyal to one of those clubs.
Don't be silly Hindy, he is obvious 12 so he wouldn't know who Balmain or Western Suburbs were

Clifferd

Coach
Don't be silly Hindy, he is obvious 12 so he wouldn't know who Balmain or Western Suburbs were

Yeah you're right. Maybe you can help me with my English homework to help me spell obviously

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
I've never seen parramatta and successful in the same sentence.
You definitely need to cast your mind back to 1986 to see Parramatta as successful, if you are measuring success by Premierships won. Since 1986 Parra have only made the finals 10 times and have also won 2 wooden spoons, so definitely no success to crow about.

Unlike the West Tigers who have been flush with success since 1986.
Including the Magpies and Tigers before the merger and the West Tigers since the merger, there has been a trophy cabinet filled with 1 premiership, 10 finals series and 5 wooden spoons.

How do you measure success again?

Latest posts