What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Look I'm glad theyre still in the contest but geez theyre the own worst enemy at times. If they can fix a few errors and not try too much in attack they should get on top of them.

eels4life87

Juniors
Blaize Talagi showing some flashes of brilliance since coming up to first grade. Will be extremely curious to see how things go if Mitch is fit for next week with Dylan moving back to his number 6 position. Before Gutho is due back in round 14.

Avenger

Immortal
Blaize looks dangerous everytime he touches the ball. He is special. He must stay at fullback and we need to put Gutherson at centre. He looks better than the Storm fullback if I’m being honest.

We should win this with Munster out. Just need to calm the f**k down and stay patient.

Well I expected to have to turn the game off if we got three tries behind before halftime, but I'm still viewing...

At times Melbourne have sliced us too easily to make it look like they'll hit 40 points, but we've hung in there and even scored some tries back on them - which isn't usually our go!

Somehow we're only 6 points down at the break, and the disruption of Munster's mid-game injury might slow the Storm down. So we're a chance here, but really have to get first points after the break for the sake of momentum. Otherwise if Storm get a 12+ buffer, the clown show will likely kick in.