What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parra v Manly GAME DAY THREAD at BankWest 23/5/21

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So 6 opportunities in good field position...6 absolutely shit decisions

we are giving this game, especially after winning the metres/physically side but losing the footy intelligence side..

Dibs

Bench
To be fair, Manly have the advantage of not having Blake in their side, as well as the luxury of playing against him. It’s not an even contest.
Blake’s decision making is terrible, I’m over him, however our cover from the middle is not good enough. If we pushed across better from the middle Blake would have less decisions to make. He still may f**k it up however.

hindy111

Post Whore
FFS Nostradamus you’ve highlighted twice in two posts “as I predicted”… many people were concerned about Blake and The Shrub defending next to each other but get your hand off it your ego is nauseating!

I've been calling this for weeks. And recently bought up how we've only played garbage sides. In the mean time we went and signed all these guys back up. The side will lose plenty in back half of season unless coach wakes up to himself.
I have predicted this 3 weeks ago. Nobody listened......

Kornstar

Coach
Attitude is good, we just aren’t playing with patience....matterson offload attempt, Cartwright kick, Moses pass, WTF we aren’t chasing points, 3 opportunities gone,

i disagree, there appears to be an attitude of if we turn up we win, just like the Saints game. Not extra efforts, nothing.

Sean7

Juniors
No coincidence that our right side defense has fallen apart now that Blake is back. Basically if he continues to be picked our season over. It's not like he's a revelation in attack either.

strider

Post Whore
WTF is going on... they have changed the 6 again noise ... it used to sound like my oven timer, now its my doorbell

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Is it just me, but fox sports is pissing me off, by keeping on putting a pass play on the main screen. And the current play in the corner screen...

who cares I want to watch the game ..

Latest posts