What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2024: 735pm Eels v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium May 25th

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Blaize shows a lot of attacking skill, he looks more of a natural footballing talent than we have had in a long time.

But he is raw as anything and to be fair is playing a foreign position. He has grown up playing halves and centre.

He’s in a dogshit team. I think he’s actually exceeded my expectations from what he has produced from what he was doing in Cup.

At least he is having a crack. More than most of the other lazy merkins in the team.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not gonna shoot the kid for dropping that. Plenty would have

Pathetic overall

Surely 5-6 changes minimum next week
He has dropped plenty of those. Another overrated eel. We need to literally blow this joint up and start again. The only ones I’d definitely keep are Moses, Lomax and maybe RCG. I’d be open to keeping Cartwright, Hopgood and Possibly Drown due to the lack of quality halves (although we get no value from him). How did we get in this position
With our roster. It is largely reserve grade standard.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
It’s a shame Bea Arthur isn’t here to collect his second spoon. The bald fraud deserves it. This loss has his greasy pathetic fingerprints over it.

download.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Blaize shows a lot of attacking skill, he looks more of a natural footballing talent than we have had in a long time.

But he is raw as anything and to be fair is playing a foreign position. He has grown up playing halves and centre.

He’s in a dogshit team. I think he’s actually exceeded my expectations from what he has produced from what he was doing in Cup.

At least he is having a crack. More than most of the other lazy merkins in the team.
He just needs some real coaching, he just needs some of that. Maybe with Baldie he might get it.

Latest posts