What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2024: 735pm Eels v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium May 25th

f**k that
He can play whatever position the team needs.
If he’s not happy f**k off

He looks a good talent … I’d be putting him in centre but if he wants to hold off of signing to get more money and a guaranteed position … him and his manager can f**k right off
True, he should be told to play where we need... but I don't think he's earnt a first choice spot in first grade yet, when we have no injuries.

He should learn from his experience filling in and will improve in the future - but the place he can show if he's learnt anything and improved from playing with the big boys is back in Cup.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
As many have already said, lussick should never play in this side again. It's amazing how better we looked the moment hands came on. This is what passed me off about bushy. How could he not see this??? Or maybe he did and had his ulterior motives for playing lussick????

That's why I don't feel any sympathy for bushy getting sacked. I don't buy his nice guy shit and is nothing but a devious charlatan with his hidden agendas.

f**k BA .....he took away two seasons from us fans.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Which begs the question - is our front line defence always that leaky and Gutho just saves that many points... or if Gutho's vision/instructions from the back key in helping merkins number up and plug the gaps... or both?

It's a bit of both, but more of the latter than the former

It's also a bloke on the field leading by example and demanding a standard.

Yeah just heard Barrett say that.

if Moses is ok to play in 5 days time, he’ll get picked for origin in 10 days time…
If Moses was Cleary, yes. But in Origin Moses was at best a fill in for Cleary.

Does the team get named this Sunday i.e. tomorrow? I reckon they'll go with whatever plan they have (Hynes?), knowing they can pick Moses for Origin 2 if it doesn't work.

eels4life87

Juniors
If Moses was Cleary, yes. But in Origin Moses was at best a fill in for Cleary.

Does the team get named this Sunday i.e. tomorrow? I reckon they'll go with whatever plan they have (Hynes?), knowing they can pick Moses for Origin 2 if it doesn't work.
Agree. They’re not going to pick a non incumbent player when they haven’t played a game of footy in 10 weeks

Avenger

Immortal
You know what's missing from this thread tonight...? Pou and his senseless justifications for our team's mediocrity 😂.

Maybe it's not the same for poor Poups when it's a caretaker coach without the "authority" of a contracted head coach like BA or Kearney to bow down to...
He did finally admit that Arthur was an average coach with average results. The guy is as pathetic as our team.