What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: EELS v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Allianz Stadium 19/5/23

The Predictor

Juniors
My Beloved Eels have made me cry again. A year ago today we won that game when Moses kicked it from the sideline against Manly. The day my father passed away. And here we go again.

My son is at the game and told me that they would do it again for his late grandfather and they did.

God bless the Eels!! 😢
Yep my father passed a week later, the Eels got up against Canberra

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
He plays them as long as he needs to. Paulo played 73 minutes tonight and he was fine because we controlled the ball. He will be fresh by kickoff next week because there is literally 10000 minutes for him to rest and rehydrate ffs. The long minutes only matter if we don't complete our sets.
You've obviously never played any real sport have you??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They may have started complacent, but that would have been gone by half time.
Complacency is an excuse imo…
I think complacency is something that starts during the week and ruins your preparation. It's not really possible to undo it just with extra effort on game day. It's more about decision-making and concentration than just not having a go.

Gazzamatta

Coach
He plays them as long as he needs to. Paulo played 73 minutes tonight and he was fine because we controlled the ball. He will be fresh by kickoff next week because there is literally 10000 minutes for him to rest and rehydrate ffs. The long minutes only matter if we don't complete our sets.
No he will be fresh because hes done fu*k all else this year up until he got embarrassed tonight.

Latest posts