What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Knights GAME DAY THREAD 6/6/21

lucablight

First Grade
Traced it back and his post was in response to someone else calling him a clown.

What was his crime? He suggested that our spine was the weakest part of our team. I’m not sure it’s the weakest but it’s pretty close. I said as much the other day and no-one called me a clown.

#WaitsForSomeDummieToJumpInAndCallMeAClOwn
Most teams would kill to have a spine with the likes of Gutherson, Moses and Mahoney. If that’s the weakest part of our team we’re doing really well.

lucablight

First Grade
We are doing really well. We are coming 3rd.

I doubt any of the teams in the top 5 would swap their spine for ours.
If you put the Eels spine into the Roosters team they’d be contenders again. The Panthers, Rabbitohs and Storm have better spines but they don’t blow us out of the water.

IFR33K

Coach
Some of you here whinge more than I did in my heyday. Seriously it’s the half way point of the season and we are coming third with a realistic shot at the title.

there is a lot of whinging but realistically we’re no chance at taking it out.