What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2023: Non Parra games

crocodile

Bench
Sharks lose. f*ck it, footy tips out the window. 10th place now and still we've outscored every other team.

eels_fan

First Grade
Sharks lose. f*ck it, footy tips out the window. 10th place now and still we've outscored every other team.
Souths and Broncos have scored more than us now

points scored per game we’re 3rd

Sharks 25.9 p/g
Souths 25.1
Eels 24.9
Titans 23.8
Broncos 23.7

Roosters… 16.2 😂

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sharks are pretenders, Nico Hynes has beaten just 3 top 8 sides as a Shark. One of those was us last year when Stoney gave away that dumb penalty for us to lose on the bell.
Hard to argue Hiney they have had a soft draw past 2 years.

Another one of those 3 wins came against the Cowboys when Payten rested most of his origin players who were unable to back up 48 hours after a brutal game 3 last year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am calling it now Reece Walsh will be the new Billy slater when it comes to pissing off everyone with foul play when stopping tries and a certain smugness with everything he does.

He has it in spades and I reckon he will hated with a passion just like Billy was for the next 10 years especially in NSW.

Ponga has lacked mongrel in all his career. Just floating from game to game. Walsh won't take a backward no matter how small he is and will do anything to win.

crocodile

Bench
Souths and Broncos have scored more than us now

points scored per game we’re 3rd

Sharks 25.9 p/g
Souths 25.1
Eels 24.9
Titans 23.8
Broncos 23.7

Roosters… 16.2 😂
Had to come some time. Point is, we know where the try line is. Just don't quite know where the other fellas' is.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Roosters haven't been the same since Suualli has announced he is going to rugby.

Something is rotten down there. They even pissed Ryles off mid season.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Is it just me or is Teddy lazy as f**k on his own goal line. Half assed effort trying to cover that grubber, just like origin. Give me Gutho any day.