What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Eels v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium 13/6/22

strider

Post Whore
Desk tops work for me, although we seem to have every type of device under the sun.

Desktops can have multiple monitors and good sizes too, one large one for CAD work, another for email, and one for Youtube or what ever else you want to run while working.
Can hook up monitors to laptops too

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’ve been saying for years the standards of this club are utterly embarrassing and not those of one of the top teams.

I mean Bea Arthur is a good chance of being out longest serving coaching ever. It speaks volumes.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’ve been saying for years the standards of this club are utterly embarrassing and not those of one of the top teams.

I mean Bea Arthur is a good chance of being out longest serving coaching ever. It speaks volumes.
I've been saying it well before you were even thinking about. Plus I have hair.

IFR33K

Coach
Furthermore, there have been 3 games this season so far that we have lost, and that we were expected to win and absolutely should have won. Without question.
Tigers, Bulldogs and that game against the Cowboys when they were in a slump and we played them back into form.
That is 6 points lost which would have us in 2nd place at the moment with a far better F @ A percentage.
It is absolutely no surprise we lost those games considering Captain Gutho's comments that he made today.
WTF is going on at Parra with an attitude like that?
Parramattitude?

we’ve said for years the coach accepts mediocrity. Maybe he’s the king of it.

Happy MEel

First Grade
"The good thing is we have talked about it, and we can put it away now."

Oh, good - case closed. You talked about it.

/sarcasm

Reed, mate - this is the second time this year you guys haven't turned up. The message clearly isn't getting through to you guys.

Also, how is not turning up not an attitude thing?
The little merkin was a large contributor to the shit dished up on the weekend as well. What a deadshit response.

It wreaks of a player that has already checked out and is already looking to next year. He has been playing that way as well.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Can hook up monitors to laptops too

yeah, but gets messy as you probably need to dock your keyboard and the monitor is too small, also most laptops don't have multiple graphics ports for multiple monitors

yy_cheng

Coach
yeah, but gets messy as you probably need to dock your keyboard and the monitor is too small, also most laptops don't have multiple graphics ports for multiple monitors
I'm sure modern day ones do. My notebook is 4 years old and I have no issue. Just plug it into usb c

Its not messy just 1 usbc cable. At work, the usb c charges the notebook too as well as connect to the mouse, keyboard and monitor

At home my keyboard and mouse are wireless

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure modern day ones do. My notebook is 4 years old and I have no issue. Just plug it into usb c

Its not messy just 1 usbc cable. At work, the usb c charges the notebook too as well as connect to the mouse, keyboard and monitor

At home my keyboard and mouse are wireless

too small, I think my smallest monitor is around 28"

an architect I have worked with who does urban design/development has 6 monitors, all mounted on the wall above his desk

hindy111

Post Whore
Poor leadership from the Mods.

I'll be honest. I have a 20yr old version of myob but lost the disk. Its so old that you don't pay for a yearly subscription. I managed to load on my desktop 7yrs ago before elost the disk. Why I don't want to upgrade.
Plus I keep my desktop clean. Just for work. Not much Web surfing. And no viruses.
When I built my last desk top I put pretty much all these best parts at time. It still runs super fast