What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 13/6/21

Delboy

First Grade
Papali'i shouldn't have reacted. Dumb play.
That’s what I added, still doesnt excuse the useless bunker . Having said that, both sets of fans think Atkins and Perenara are a pile of poo tickets for want of a better description.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Great performance not the prettiest but did plenty to look like a dangerous team. Couldve been more but I'll take it.

Moses should pretend every opposition is the Tigers , the way he ran today was brilliant and he looked angry at times obviously frustrated with that bombed try but I just seen he was blowing up at Gutherson. I'm trying to remember when that occurred. Was that when we got taken out by Twal? Dead set the refereeing made everyone angry. Absolutely disgusting from Atkins and Perenara.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Anyone watching footy for the last 30 years or more knows what the expected season out come in round 14 isn’t necessarily the end result on GF day….

the key is getting to finals in the best position possible with a healthy roster ……..

are we serious contenders at moment against storm / panthers…probably not. But we are sitting nicely ………get a top 4 spot then see what happens….

84 Baby

Referee
I enjoy all our wins, but because i don't blow jizz everywhere after we win and say that we are average when we were pretty average i'm a debbie downer. I suppose it is 2021 and the truth is something that is not allowed these days.
Lol quality sooky lah lah

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ice has been up for so many games it may well be a blessing in disguise for him to have a week off. We have forward coverage particularly against The Dogs.
After watching Fergo from behind the posts today there is no way he should return to Firsts if Sivo is missing. His D is outrageously bad continuing his charge infield and get no one habbits. That effort where he stopped and sulked to the referee was pathetic. That alone should have his papers marked. Russell on the other wing by contrast is quick, strong and involved. Its a no brainer for mine. Lets see what BA does.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ice has been up for so many games it may well be a blessing in disguise for him to have a week off. We have forward coverage particularly against The Dogs.
After watching Fergo from behind the posts today there is no way he should return to Firsts if Sivo is missing. His D is outrageously bad continuing his charge infield and get no one habbits. That effort where he stopped and sulked to the referee was pathetic. That alone should have his papers marked. Russell on the other wing by contrast is quick, strong and involved. Its a no brainer for mine. Lets see what BA does.
I thought Russell was average.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Obviously Dunster has opacic/Drown helping. But he did pretty good today. Doesn’t rush out of the line very often and forces the opposition to make a decision first. And a couple of times a player got outside him, he had the speed to cover (or Drown / Opacic covered)

it appears Dunster decision making gives Opacic / Drown time to come across and “help out”. Where as Fergo just rushed out giving no one a chance.

Dunster just needs to work on his attack / more runs / more metres. Only made 66 m / 6 runs , but a decent average of 10 m a run.

eel01s

Bench
Thank God you aren't the coach.

I thought opa/haze worked really well. Opacic candidate for man of the match.

A fire has been lit under Waqa as well.

Should Sivo miss a week because Doehi was falling?

hindy111

Post Whore
It highly unlikely that Parra will win but only an idiot would say it’s impossible.

We played average. We had 2 players binned. And we blew multiple tries. Tigers where pumped and in form. We still won easily.
We had a few calls go our way but in the 2nd half they had plenty. A few clear forward passes for starters and a few penalties let go.
It's not a bad sign when you play average and win like that. To beat the top 2 we need to put a full 80 together. If we do we might surprise. Especialy if we fix our defense. Dunster looked great in that regards

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We played average. We had 2 players binned. And we blew multiple tries. Tigers where pumped and in form. We still won easily.
We had a few calls go our way but in the 2nd half they had plenty. A few clear forward passes for starters and a few penalties let go.
It's not a bad sign when you play average and win like that. To beat the top 2 we need to put a full 80 together. If we do we might surprise. Especialy if we fix our defense. Dunster looked great in that regards
I agree. 2 weeks in a row where I havent been that impressed but we are still winning comfortably. Big test in a couple of weeks against the chocolate soldiers.