What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 13/6/21

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA as coach?

Office Laugh GIF - Office Laugh Giggle GIFs

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm a big fan of BA's "I have a dream" speech, f**king cracker it was.
I have a dream that one day every faction shall be exalted, every pool demolished to make way for a stadium, the fringe first graders will not be nuffies, our halfback will not be a mincer, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

crocodile

Bench
I have a dream that one day every faction shall be exalted, every pool demolished to make way for a stadium, the fringe first graders will not be nuffies, our halfback will not be a mincer, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
And we'll stay under the cap.

Bandwagon

Staff member
You’re thinking of Wilbur Wilde

My mum's ex partner was a mate of Wilbur's, we got got backstage passes to a Skyhooks concert in Brisbane cause Old 55 were the support, I woulda been maybe about seven I guess, got a glass coke yo yo signed by Shirl.

84 Baby

Referee
My mum's ex partner was a mate of Wilbur's, we got got backstage passes to a Skyhooks concert in Brisbane cause Old 55 were the support, I woulda been maybe about seven I guess, got a glass coke yo yo signed by Shirl.
Just so many euphemisms…

TheRam

Coach

That "flesh" bit gave me a boner. Always a sign of a great speech.