What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15 2024: Eels v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium June 15th

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
That fkn rubbish video over ruled that one there with Manu yet the one other oner up the other end we didn't knock on and they didn't over rule it
I can’t complain about ref .. if anything we got the rub of the green yet still couldn’t f**king win
We are allergic to winning

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Plenty of things to discuss....

but 12 mins into the second half, previous tackles we are making metres at will.

We are around 30 metres out, roosters are gassed, their right side is all offside, all set, ref decides to put the whistle away.....momentum changes at that point..

Should have been a penalty, I am sure refs are conscious of not giving one side to many penalties even when it's deserved......

Soto

Bench
Let's all strike Barrett of any list
We honestly need to rid the club of anyone associated with coaching. Arthur's presence is still there.
Everyone Barrett, Murph, Antonelli, head trainer all need to be shown the door.
Culture needs to be reset.
I want Ryles now. Winning cultures from Storm and Roosters..
The quicker this is sorted the better.
We have the bye next week so hopefully by end of June, first week of July new coach is announced.
Will also give the TCT boys plenty of time to get acquainted with the new coach in preparation for the off season training reporting

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Plenty of things to discuss....

but 12 mins into the second half, previous tackles we are making metres at will.

We are around 30 metres out, roosters are gassed, their right side is all offside, all set, ref decides to put the whistle away.....momentum changes at that point..

Should have been a penalty, I am sure refs are conscious of not giving one side to many penalties even when it's deserved......
I saw that on the tv ffs. It’s a lottery.