What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16 2024: Non Parra games

JokerEel

Coach
Ryles would probably being a more polished Billy Rogers whoever that is in the Melbourne system.

Storm only let players go once they realise there no longer useful to the system with the money they have to pay them.

There are some players the Storm lose that are useful for their new club. Fins and Sharks have bought a few recently just for the leadership.

But I agree we will get Billy Rogers Mk2

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yes please to the Cheese and Paps
Lets be real there is more chance of BA coming back and us winning the comp.

Then both of them joining us at once.

I have heard the cheese on his podcasts he has no respect for us as a club whatsoever it's embarrassing but also reality what people think of us a club outside the bubble of being a hard core fan.

I suppose it's what a 38 year premiership drought brings is jokes and memes you can't argue with.

lucablight

First Grade

I have heard the cheese on his podcasts he has no respect for us as a club whatsoever it's embarrassing but also reality what people think of us a club outside the bubble of being a hard core fan.

I suppose it's what a 38 year premiership drought brings is jokes and memes you can't argue with.
Dudes a clown. Said he wanted fo win a premiership with the Roosters whilst playing for the Storm. We’re not the only club he’s disrespected.

Incorrect

Coach

100%

And we need to stop looking at players whose best days are behind them. Brandon Smith is never going to be Harry Grant at 9 or Hopgood or Cam Murray at 13 so why exactly would you target him for our team? PapenH is a great talent but f**k, he's a massive risk.

No offence to anyone here but the FOMO recruiting model is dumb. We need a recruitment team who see talent untapped and ready to blossom.

hindy111

Post Whore
100%

And we need to stop looking at players whose best days are behind them. Brandon Smith is never going to be Harry Grant at 9 or Hopgood or Cam Murray at 13 so why exactly would you target him for our team? PapenH is a great talent but f**k, he's a massive risk.

No offence to anyone here but the FOMO recruiting model is dumb. We need a recruitment team who see talent untapped and ready to blossom.

images.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
100%

Source?

cry baby lil bamfs GIF by Maudit