What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

hindy111

Post Whore
Gould has said Eels are kidding themself. They are pretenders and can't win it.
Rare this guys wrong but let's hope he is off.

Eelogical

Referee
Fun Fact:

Only 5 times in rugby league history have two sides meet in a game, where the week before one side scored 50 points and the other side kept the opposition to zero

The team that held the side to zero has won each time, so 5 from 5

Good omen
Do you believe in omens?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon our forwards will hammer theirs tonight.

tenor.gif

T-Boon

Coach
Fun Fact:

Only 5 times in rugby league history have two sides meet in a game, where the week before one side scored 50 points and the other side kept the opposition to zero

The team that held the side to zero has won each time, so 5 from 5

Good omen

Where did you pull that from?

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Phil Gould is a smart man. If he said we are the real deal, everyone on here will be willing to suck his penis.

I would love to know what he really thinks about Brad Arthur.

strider

Post Whore
Where the f**k is gronk? ... if we lose due to a lack of tits there will be hell to pay

hindy111

Post Whore
Phil Gould is a smart man. If he said we are the real deal, everyone on here will be willing to suck his penis.

I would love to know what he really thinks about Brad Arthur.

Well I can understand why people think it. We have been scraping our wins and haven't put in a polished 80mins yet this season.

Latest posts