What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: EELS v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Sunshine Coast Stadium 24/6/23

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Bloke in a Bar merkins don't support the Eels, but are all aboard the Parra 2023 and BA train. Well this week anyway.

You have to FFWD a bit to the game reviews. They do the Eels game after the Warriors game.

I like these merkins, they put fresh eyes on footy analysis and don't have ingrained biases like the journos. They just call it as they see it.

I like them too. But they’ve still got a few biases😄

84 Baby

Referee
Honestly, the there is real likelihood that the merkins on this site that are calling others trolls are probably the real trolls. All it is doing is causing division and perpetuating arguments.
*cough* troll *cough*

Tooooks

Bench
Bloke in a Bar merkins don't support the Eels, but are all aboard the Parra 2023 and BA train. Well this week anyway.

You have to FFWD a bit to the game reviews. They do the Eels game after the Warriors game.

I like these merkins, they put fresh eyes on footy analysis and don't have ingrained biases like the journos. They just call it as they see it.

I’d rather listen to these guys than any arse clown from Fox or channel 9.

T.S Quint

Coach

And they make a really shit beer.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

They're a bit too friendly towards the players to call them out for a bad game, Kemp said after origin 1 Tedesco was one of the better NSW players. Other than that they're a decent listen

Gazzamatta

Coach

Ill check it out.
I dont mind the "Fifth and Last" Podcast. Probably an acquired taste but I dont mind it.

84 Baby

Referee
You guys should listen to the Plumbing the Death Star podcast.
Nothing to do with football but it may loosen some of you lot up.

Latest posts