What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2023: Non Parra games - Beanie for Brain Cancer Round

Avenger

Immortal
Mahoney missed 8 tackled today and 3 were ineffective. Made Hodgson look like Steve Edge in '81. He is just rubbish and will have the captaincy taken off him next season. The even bigger thief and fake tough guy is Pangai who made a massive 37 metres with 70% tackle efficiency. He is the new Dave Taylor and will eventually fade into oblivion.

Papali'i is also struggling in pussy town. Making a paltry 64m in 80 min of football. Also another shit day in defence.

IFR33K

Coach
Wow! Those comments are crazy. People want him home from the club. Absolutely hate him after that. What now…

I know many dogs fans and they’ve turned on him saying he deserves a stint in Reggie’s.

he’s a good player but making him captain wasn’t a smart choice.

I feel for my little mate.

yy_cheng

Coach
Apparently Reed was out with Drown the night before the game we played them ...
f**k off Reed, he doesn’t get what being a Bulldog is all about.
Last time we played Parra he was out with Parra players the night before posting happy photo’s on Insta. Now he’s telling fans to get off the bus, we’ve been on this shitty bus for a decade you wanker. f**k off back to Parra

I reckon pou should get on there and set them straight

f**k off Reed, he doesn’t get what being a Bulldog is all about.
Last time we played Parra he was out with Parra players the night before posting happy photo’s on Insta. Now he’s telling fans to get off the bus, we’ve been on this shitty bus for a decade you wanker. f**k off back to Parra

I reckon pou should get on there and set them straight

Never really rated Rheed. His lack of running game was the biggest thing for me. Our Rookie Hands has already shown more variety in his limited NRL career than Rheed ever has. Moses has never played better as a result.

JokerEel

Coach

Gazzamatta

Coach

yy_cheng

Coach
Never really rated Rheed. His lack of running game was the biggest thing for me. Our Rookie Hands has already shown more variety in his limited NRL career than Rheed ever has. Moses has never played better as a result.
Tbh, hands is playing like rheed but cheaper and not overplaying his hand.

He is doing a great job.

But every time he runs, he looks lost and doesn't seem to know what he's doing

Latest posts