What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Whoever coaches us next year there 1st big test or task is convincing Zac to play wing.

He is a elite winger just play there Zac it's your position.

Forget about the centres
He's the best winger in the game ATM. If he can keep us this form 650k is an absolute bargain.

But we all know Parra are not allowed nice things and he will probably turn into Luke Covell.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He's the best winger in the game ATM. If he can keep us this form 650k is an absolute bargain.

But we all know Parra are not allowed nice things and he will probably turn into Luke Covell.
Luke Covell haha been a while since I heard that name.

Gronk

Staff member
I would still prefer to see Lomax play centre for us.
I agree. IMHO he plays wing because we have failed to recruit or develop a decent winger.

Or is he on the wing because we need to fit Blaize into the side somehow ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I agree. IMHO he plays wing because we have failed to recruit or develop a decent winger.

there’s every possibility by March next year our back 5 will look like this

1 Blaize
2 Lomax
3 Guth
4 Penis
5 Russell ( or Simmo )

Initially:

Guth - while still under contract/fit to play
Lomax
Penisini
Russell
Sivo - while still under contract

Blaize > probably chasing the dollars.
SImonsson - not sure he'll be offered or re-sign?

We still need to buy in one more outside back, but will need to move on some money tied up in our forwards somehow... Matto, Paulo, Lane etc...

JokerEel

Coach
Lets hope the new coach puts an arm around Lomax and ensures him that wing is his best spot.

1. Gutho
2. Lomax
3. Penisini
4. Blaize
5. Sivo / Russell / Simmonson <<< If we release Sivo we will keep Simmonson. Russell is too slow at the moment.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
In any case it’s a nice problem to have

We need to solve hooker for next year and maybe freshen up the forwards and we should be in good shape next year with a new coach 🙏

Sensei Cobra

Juniors

Or you know because he is one of the best players in the game playing on the wing as he is currently is

Either way it’s a good problem to have for a change

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Initially:

Guth - while still under contract/fit to play
Lomax
Penisini
Russell
Sivo - while still under contract

Blaize > probably chasing the dollars.
SImonsson - not sure he'll be offered or re-sign?

We still need to buy in one more outside back, but will need to move on some money tied up in our forwards somehow... Matto, Paulo, Lane etc...
You’ve really got it in for the young bloke … maybe don’t take things so personally

JokerEel

Coach
In any case it’s a nice problem to have

We need to solve hooker for next year and maybe freshen up the forwards and we should be in good shape next year with a new coach 🙏

I think next year we could have MA as our 14 and Hands at 9.

Kelma should be kept in the second Row I think we need another second rower as Carty is a bench player for me.

We have alot of variety in the backs now.

You’ve really got it in for the young bloke … maybe don’t take things so personally
I don't have anything personal to take... just an observer of footy like anyone else here. Talagi's an attacking weapon for sure, with loads of potential for his future career.

But I just can't find a spot for Blaize in a first choice firsts backline this season or next - until he learns to tackle, or learns how to handle fullback positional plays and kick catches/returns.

emjaycee

Coach
I don't have anything personal to take... just an observer of footy like anyone else here. Talagi's an attacking weapon for sure, with loads of potential for his future career.

But I just can't find a spot for Blaize in a first choice firsts backline this season or next - until he learns to tackle, or learns how to handle fullback positional plays and kick catches/returns.
Not putting him in your back five might be fine if it was simply because you don't think he is ready.
Adding your little "chasing the dollars" comment leads people to infer you have it in for him.

Latest posts