What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
It’s a case of our attack keeping us out of the game, not our defense keeping us in it!!!! We’re abysmal with the ball.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm sick of Moses' ineptitude, tbh.

Gutherson's knock-on was silly - he wasn't looking -, but Moses should not have pushed that pass; good halves, like Foran, take the tackle.

Moses is garbage. He has good games when we dominate but when up against it he is piss. Why hasn't he attempted a kick for touch?
The try before half-time I called for it. But just kicks everytime straight to Edwards....

Sivo offers nothing. His charges a rubbish also.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I thought the Eels were up for this game?

Penrith have been very strong, but we fair dinkum didn't turn up.

Happy MEel

First Grade
We still have too much stupid and lazy in our team to be serious contenders. Evans, Blake, Sivo and Lane inparticular. Add Fergo to that

Eelementary

Post Whore
Moses is garbage. He has good games when we dominate but when up against it he is piss. Why hasn't he attempted a kick for touch?
The try before half-time I called for it. But just kicks everytime straight to Edwards....

Sivo offers nothing. His charges a rubbish also.

I'm with you, mate - Sivo is garbage, and Moses is a bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.