What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 21/7/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Mad Animation GIF by tobycooke

King-Gutho94

Coach
Tonight will basically dictate how our back end of the season will go I suspect.

Lose and we are resigned to a 5th-8th finish which will lead to another week 2 finish at best. And we stay on the WL roller-coaster.

Win we jump ahead of the Broncos and possibly 4th depending on results we will have won 3 in a row and getting some momentum leading into the blockbuster next week.

Reynolds kicking game does concern me he will kick us to death especially with it being wet. So our forwards will need to bring their heavy duty stuff tonight to win the Territory battle.

JokerEel

Coach
Tonight will basically dictate how our back end of the season will go I suspect.

Lose and we are resigned to a 5th-8th finish which will lead to another week 2 finish at best. And we stay on the WL roller-coaster.

Win we jump ahead of the Broncos and possibly 4th depending on results we will have won 3 in a row and getting some momentum leading into the blockbuster next week.

Reynolds kicking game does concern me he will kick us to death especially with it being wet. So our forwards will need to bring their heavy duty stuff tonight to win the Territory battle.

Only the Cowboys have an easy game of the top 7 teams.

So we could go to 4th (equal 3rd) if Us Panthers and Souffs win.

Latest posts