What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd2 Parramatta v Titans GAME DAY Thread 22/3/2020

TheParraboy

Staff member
I bet he’d like some of the cattle that Bea Arthur has. They put up a decent fight for 55mins considering the lack and ball injuries and the Heat. He has so much deadwood to cut it’s not funny.

Bet he wishes he didn’t take the job now.

Could argue Titans players trying to impress new coach, easier done defensively than attack wise
Same thing happened in Rd1, they put up a good fight for 50min v Canberra in Canberra
Was 6-6 2nd half

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Edwards was a quality ball player mate. There was nothing wrong with his service. His problem was workrate in attack. The dummy half needs to be around the ball constantly.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon they’ll get out there this week. The boys just want to play and they won’t let the NRL stop them

hindy111

Post Whore
I actually thought about it and I think 12 -14 weeks time is viable. Have 13 games so makes total of 15.

Reality is works sites have not shutdown. Construction sites have 100s of workers. And they are full steam ahead.
In China things got back to normals after a few months. We may defeat this virus better.