What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 29/7/22

hindy111

Post Whore
He's a penrith supporter

I sent them a Yolandi bomb. She gives bad luck. They are upset that it worked.Probably nobody believed in her. But she is special.
I never wanted Luai or Cleary rubbed out. I just wanted us to win. But Yolandi can be a cruel women. And she didn't hold back. She struck them with some evil spell.

lucablight

First Grade
Well you're missing the point. Matterson and RCG are valuable mostly because they offer so much over 80 minutes. They are high-involvement attacking forwards and rep teams just don't need them. They have four blokes on the bench who are all the best forwards in their club side. Merkins just need to come in and work hard in defence and off the ball, and play their role. They don't need to make 20 runs and be a key player in attack.
This is similar nonsense to when pundits were saying Ennis is more suited to origin than Farah because of their play styles.

Black Diamond

Juniors
I was using sarcasm. I don't get agro. I have very low testosterone and quite high oestrogen levels for a male.
I also am recovering from insomnia and indigestion and frozen toes. Give me a break.
Ok fair enough, apologies for missing your attempt at sarcasm.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This is similar nonsense to when pundits were saying Ennis is more suited to origin than Farah because of their play styles.
Well it was true. Farah was most valuable as a primary playmaker. He was a better player than Ennis but the latter was more physical which made him better suited to Origin.

lucablight

First Grade
Well it was true. Farah was most valuable as a primary playmaker. He was a better player than Ennis but the latter was more physical which made him better suited to Origin.
Nah man. Farah killed it at origin. Sometimes we tend to outsmart ourselves with these narratives that might sound good in theory but are blatantly incorrect.

Black Diamond

Juniors
I sent them a Yolandi bomb. She gives bad luck. They are upset that it worked.Probably nobody believed in her. But she is special.
I never wanted Luai or Cleary rubbed out. I just wanted us to win. But Yolandi can be a cruel women. And she didn't hold back. She struck them with some evil spell.
I think she may have backfired on you slightly and taken Moses along with Cleary and Luai

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Farah killed it at origin.
Benny Hill What GIF

lucablight

First Grade
Cherry picking your sample? Classic LU
I literally said during the QLD dynasty. The point was that he wasn’t considered suitable for origin because of some preconceived ideas and that wasn’t true. NSW were unfortunate that they came up against some of the greatest players the game has ever seen at one time.