What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 29/7/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's not the point. It's about attitude and why we aren't in the top 4 and have the worst F/A in the top 8 and now with Moses being out could easily lose all our remaining games and miss the 8 altogether. And who would really be surprised?

No one would begrudge the team for not going on with it if they weren't such a basket case.

I don't know why I have to even explain such bleeding obvious crap to supposedly intelligent posters. I would understand it if you were Gronk or Diablo, but you guys should be better then this.
So you acknowledge all of that yet still expect us to win by 50 last night. That is the very definition of madness, mate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nothing gets past Jake...
bRyYHO4.gif

King-Gutho94

Coach
Last night was the clubs 800th win.

Outside of the 4 GF wins which I didn't see due to not being born what has been everyones favourite victory that they have seen.

Mine is 2019 EF against the Broncos.

20220730_183255.jpg

Gazzamatta

Coach
Our win last year to deprive Melbourne of the outright wins sequence. Stopping Penriths win run at home earlier this year and last night of cause.
I love it when we spoil someones party.
Nothing will ever match 1981. I cried like a baby and was anybodys 30 mins later.

King-Gutho94

Coach
V Bulldogs 2009 Finals
That was my original number 1.

But humiliating the Broncos in a semi final was just a great afternoon the crowd that afternoon was unbelievable and it was one of the most complete performance i have seen from parramatta in my lifetime.

Should have been 66-0 if Moses had kicked straight.

Black Diamond

Juniors
f**k u. We are fighting for top 8. U have no 1 stitched up.
And your point is? I am only stating a point that you also have no half-back. Take a chill pill you agro prick. The irony is that you guys had a great laugh at Panthers expense. Not so funny now is it.

hindy111

Post Whore
And your point is? I am only stating a point that you also have no half-back. Take a chill pill you agro prick. The irony is that you guys had a great laugh at Panthers expense. Not so funny now is it.

I was using sarcasm. I don't get agro. I have very low testosterone and quite high oestrogen levels for a male.
I also am recovering from insomnia and indigestion and frozen toes. Give me a break.