What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

84 Baby

Referee
I'd normally agree.

However:

* Opacic dropped a ball under no pressure
* Opacic f**ked up a simple try
* Opacic missed a tackle which led to theor second try

Gutherson has clearly had enough.
That dropped ball is on Sivo, tbh.
It showed his mindset. You reckon Tedesco would’ve said that to any of his players. I don’t care how badly anyone is playing. He’s the captain. If he’s gonna talk that, that’s how the team is gonna play.
And that dropped pass was never on. Desperation stuff. f**ken pathetic effort tonight. None of them deserved to be fed. And Gutho should be made to do extras tonight.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I didn't expect us to win tonight being honest, but I did expect us to compete. We lost the forward/ruck battle, and our defence has been diabolical.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I also want to applaud BA's selections - having Lane, Kaufusi, Smith, and Stone on the bench, is a stroke of genius; RCG goes down, and we only have 2 bigs to replace him with.

Bravo.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol. Roosters have conceded tries in the first 20 minutes in 14 of their 18 games this year. In fact, it looks like they’re most vulnerable in this time. But you keep apologising with no evidence to back you up and I’ll keep being a dead shit fan.
I'm sure they've conceded tries. I just don't think repeat sets worry them too much.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It showed his mindset. You reckon Tedesco would’ve said that to any of his players. I don’t care how badly anyone is playing. He’s the captain. If he’s gonna talk that, that’s how the team is gonna play.
And that dropped pass was never on. Desperation stuff. f**ken pathetic effort tonight. None of them deserved to be fed. And Gutho should be made to do extras tonight.

I don't agree at all.

The pass wasn't a great play, but Sivo made eye contact with Gutho - he knew the pass was coming.

Sivo simply half-arsed it, like he usually goes about his business.

His spray to Opacic was well-warranted.

Like him or hate him, Gutho is out there giving 100% every match - he has every right to blow up at people doing stupid shit, imo.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Teams are rushing up on us in defence, both up the middle and on the edges without fear. They know we don't have the composure or ability to adjust and shift with confidence to take advantage of their staggered defensive lines... Watch Toupinua every defensive set
We are missing Moses.

Latest posts