What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Knights LIVE GAME DAY thread 10/8/19

chiefy1

Juniors
Like Nikuore in the middle has been a beast since he's came off the bench.
Need a backrower to take Ma'us spot for next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Like Nikuore in the middle has been a beast since he's came off the bench.
Need a backrower to take Ma'us spot for next year.

You need forwards who run hard and hurt opponents and defend well. To many does on here think that players can't do both and why need a worker like Mannah and Alvaro. Most pure pack now can defend well and hit with some force in both defense and attack.

No room for powder puffs these days. Every charge must be hard

yy_cheng

Coach
The fact that you need both feet behind the kicker makes it hard to categorically rule in or out the off side rule.

Certainly from that capture he looks sweet.

Moses kicks the ball, Morgan's peni is 12 inches in front of the kicker,we have a decision

Gazzamatta

Coach
I watched the game from front row GA. I then watched the Kayo replay once home. Best of both worlds. I must admit we played far better than I thought on second viewing.
Waqa is going to be so good. Very strong defensively.
Jenko looks slow but defence was great.
Hopefully Fergo comes back soon.
I also watched the 20s and reserves. No one from our "gun juniors" looked decent. Mostly very average in fact.
Reserve grade was worse than terrible.

strider

Post Whore
I havent havent at stats but i thought niukore was fantastic with his mad merkin runs. He isnt enormous but went at contact like hell

yy_cheng

Coach
Jenkos communication in defence is crucial to our left side defence. He talk
I havent havent at stats but i thought niukore was fantastic with his mad merkin runs. He isnt enormous but went at contact like hell
Oregon did that for 1 match where he ran like fui. But it was for only 1 match

Tooooks

Bench
Waqa was credited with 6 missed tackles. I don’t remember him missing any.

Niukore was great off the bench. Ran for something like 130m and they were hard runs. He needs to play like that consistently.

When they scored those two quick tries and were rolling up the field with ease, I thought we were gone. I’m glad the players now have more resilience than some of the fans (myself included).

Hopefully we can keep building over the next four weeks and peak for the finals.

strider

Post Whore
Jenkos communication in defence is crucial to our left side defence. He talk

Oregon did that for 1 match where he ran like fui. But it was for only 1 match
Poor oregon hasnt has the greatest of opportunities ... He is alot bigger than marata. I think we forget how big oregon is

Latest posts