What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Gabba 11/8/23

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You have just that little tiny tiny bit of hope somewhere deep inside, that hasn’t been beaten out of you. I see you
Black Widow Avengers GIF

oldmancraigy

Coach
It's very exciting, although I fear it will just be bashing everyone and everything about the club despite the fact that the Broncos are clearly the better side this year.

I think that might be appropriate- based not on tonight's game, but where a loss may leave us (ie, season over). We really shouldn't be in a spot where we have to win this one to stay alive, and people holding back all year might be forgiven for letting loose.

I think we can win. Our best is good enough, and we have enough cattle out there to do it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hope we continue the good run in Brisbane. Beat them opening game at QEII and first time we played them at the new Suncorp.

Latest posts