What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2023: Non Parra games - Parra has two byes > the bye..and goodbye

TheParraboy

Staff member
We pissed away 4 games on goal kicking alone. Reed wouldn't have changed a thing in those games.

Letting Reed go wasn't the issue it's who we replaced him with and lack of depth in that position.

Reed showed this year he wasn't worth the money the dogs are paying him.

He is out of his depth trying to be the main playmaker, his leadership has been found wanting, his defence will always be an issue due to his small frame.

Well he wouldn't had all that extra responsibility at Parra , on top of that wouldnt be playing in squad that has been poor for a few years now

The Predictor

Juniors
We pissed away 4 games on goal kicking alone. Reed wouldn't have changed a thing in those games.

Letting Reed go wasn't the issue it's who we replaced him with and lack of depth in that position.

Reed showed this year he wasn't worth the money the dogs are paying him.

He is out of his depth trying to be the main playmaker, his leadership has been found wanting, his defence will always be an issue due to his small frame.
Mahoney was not the difference

JokerEel

Coach
Apparantly Flanagan has spoken to him and Hunt has commited to the dragons

Time will tell I guess

He committed earlier then (When Flanno first signed) it came out again he wanted to leave again and once again he has committed.

So I am not sure how committed Hunt is.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sure,

Sometimes your a lot better fit in some systems (and stronger club) over others

Ado Carr and Brandon Smith as other examples. They played better in their previous clubs
I think it's also easier to look better in a better team. Simply from having more opportunities to succeed and fewer opportunities to f**k up.