What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2023: Non Parra games - Parra has two byes > the bye..and goodbye

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well I found another what if Moment.

Will penisini holds onto the ball to go up 12-0 against the chooks a fortnight ago. Perhaps it's a different game

Filp that result we are 8th and chooks are done.

There's a million of 'em, we missed by one win.

Anyways, coulda been worse, we coulda finished 11th.

Gronk

Staff member
He stays at Parra he ends up flushed out of NRL and out of the game within 24mths.
Manly system is far better for him. He needed to make his own way and not behind his dad.
Unlike Nathan he is not ever going to be origin level but he may carve out some sort of NRL career.
Ahh so the shit he copped was justified. Like tough love. The pricks were just doing him a favour. So nice of them.

hindy111

Post Whore
[QU theysigOTE="Gronk, post: 15902193, member: 12289"]
Ahh so the shit he copped was justified. Like tough love. The pricks were just doing him a favour. So nice of them.
[/QUOTE]

I doubt he left cause of a few boo's
More like Moses had just extended for 5yrs and D.Brown could be here for 10 while at Manly they have DCE who is like 34 and Shcuster who is not a traditional half. Fairly sure he was gone before
they signed up Brooks as well. Who is probably more a 5/8.
His only chance here was injuries over next 5yrs

Gronk

Staff member
I doubt he left cause of a few boo's
More like Moses had just extended for 5yrs and D.Brown could be here for 10 while at Manly they have DCE who is like 34 and Shcuster who is not a traditional half. Fairly sure he was gone before
they signed up Brooks as well. Who is probably more a 5/8.
His only chance here was injuries over next 5yrs
Seriously, some people just can’t admit what really happened.

Blind freddy can see that if he wanted to pursue a future in the halves in the NRL, that his progress was blocked by our two long term signings.

The elephant in the room is the untenable noise from within, the jokes and innuendo from these pages and mirrored on equivalent sites across the interweb, exponentially booming through twitter and facebook.

His departure was forced early for only one reason. To stop the noise. Clearly there was a faction of the fans that would never relent and were hell bent on giving it to the coaches son every single day if they had to.

He is now at another club, playing exactly the same roll as he was at the eels. Since May twice off the bench, half during origin and 6 at the end for a few.

Nothing has changed, his game is the same. I see you trolled that he had better coaching earlier in this thread. A leopard never changes his spots.
JA playing far better now. Coaching?

King-Gutho94

Coach
So 3 teams that made the preliminary final dont make the finals this year...

Cows
Rabbits
Eels
Did you know those 3 teams were the last teams to get a bye this year alongside Brisbane.

They also all got there final bye in last month of the comp and all 3 teams faded at back end of the year.

Could be a coincidence or could be a factor but certainly interesting how the byes played out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Blind freddy can see that if he wanted to pursue a future in the halves in the NRL, that his progress was blocked by our two long term signings.

The elephant in the room is the untenable noise from within, the jokes and innuendo from these pages and mirrored on equivalent sites across the interweb, exponentially booming through twitter and facebook.

His departure was forced early for only one reason. To stop the noise. Clearly there was a faction of the fans that would never relent and were hell bent on giving it to the coaches son every single day if they had to.

He is now at another club, playing exactly the same roll as he was at the eels. Since May twice off the bench, half during origin and 6 at the end for a few.

Nothing has changed, his game is the same. I see you trolled that he had better coaching earlier in this thread. A leopard never changes his spots.
Merkins singled him out and verbally abused him in Canberra after the game. Fancy a backup not being as good as the million dollar starter he replaced.

Chipmunk

Coach
Did you know those 3 teams were the last teams to get a bye this year alongside Brisbane.

They also all got there final bye in last month of the comp and all 3 teams faded at back end of the year.

Could be a coincidence or could be a factor but certainly interesting how the byes played out.
In fairness, only Souths faded at the back end of the year. Parra and Cowboys hardly got going and had a good run for a few games in the middle of the season. Both Parra and Cowboys had some injuries and suspensions (Cowboys Origin period also) that didn't help their causes. Souths middles seem to get injured late in the season.

hindy111

Post Whore

That's sport mate and being in a sport where lots of bogun's follow it happens. I've seen rockstars get booed for poor performances.
I personally wouldn't but I have seen it happen before and sure will see it happen again.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Didnt help the bottom 4 sides..