What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2023: Non Parra games - Parra has two byes > the bye..and goodbye

Gronk

Staff member
Good game. Broncos have f**ked their chance to be minor premiers. Or maybe they don’t care.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon you are better off finishing 2nd and playing Warriors (assuming they win this week) in Australia rather than Melbourne
Watch the Riff hand back the minor premiership, no one’s like playing the Scum in finals footy.

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah...he can play...and still only a kid.
The Storm have him signed for 2024 and have an option for 2025..
Shame, but good on 'em for bringing such talent into the "big time". By 2026 he will be an X-citement machine, and everyone will be salivating over him....
What’s his best position ? Fullback?

Incorrect

Coach
I want the Cowboys to win and raiders to fall out.

Ricky would have another implosion in him i reckon plus they are frauds of the softish draw possible they don't deserve finals.
Would be even better if the Sharks scored a match winner in the dying seconds off a 2 metre forward pass that goes uncalled.... the amount of texxers Sticky would get would be off the charts!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good game. Broncos have f**ked their chance to be minor premiers. Or maybe they don’t care.
You would have thought they would have liked to got there shithouse Melbourne record off the backs.

Its deadset terrible 14 straight wins for Melbourne and if you go back deeper. Havent beaten them at suncorp since 2009.

BA has won the same amount of finals as coach as what the Broncos have in beating the Storm since the 2006 GF.

4 wins in past 17 years against one opposition.

We not talking about the Tigers here its the broncos.

Stagger eel

Staff member
good game of footy...

If I was BA i'd make sure that at the next R&R meeting that we send MON out to get lunches and use that time to convince the rest of the merkins there to sign off on a Triston Sailor offer.

King-Gutho94

Coach
good game of footy...

If I was BA i'd make sure that at the next R&R meeting that we send MON out to get lunches and use that time to convince the rest of the merkins there to sign off on a Triston Sailor offer.
Missed the boat i reckon he was available for peanuts 12-18 months ago after he was found not guilty in court as a free agent.

No one wanted him until the Broncos gave him a lifeline.

Gronk

Staff member
Missed the boat i reckon he was available for peanuts 12-18 months ago after he was found not guilty in court as a free agent.

I could have signed both him and Saab when Wendel sat in my seat at Bankwest and I had to muscle him him out (aka asked nicely) way back when they were playing reggies.

Our kids did Bronte nippers together and I even had a pen. Sorry, I prolly cost the club a premiership that day. My bad.

Stagger eel

Staff member

yeah but he's stuck behind Walsh there and we can offer him a lifeline if we choose to shift Guth to centre.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I could have signed both him and Saab when Wendel sat in my seat at Bankwest and I had to muscle him him out (aka asked nicely) way back when they were playing reggies.

Our kids did Bronte nippers together and I even had a pen. Sorry, I prolly cost the club a premiership that day. My bad.

get to work merkin and leave MON out of it...

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon you are better off finishing 2nd and playing Warriors (assuming they win this week) in Australia rather than Melbourne

Same. But if think down track if played Storm first up in Penriths situation it's at your home ground and then your grand final Preliminary would avoid Storm or Brisbane on neutral ground.
If you played Warriors first up most likely you have Brisbane or Storm and home ground advantage is gone,

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hi Wendel, remember when our kids did nippers together, all the dads chipped in and helped and you'd sit on a rock all morning with your shirt off.

No prolly not the best reintroduction...

just tell him how Manu Mau and Danny Wicks are now outstanding humans in the community because of us.

your boy will benefit from being part of our family.

hindy111

Post Whore
Let's be serious. Sailor chopped up a NSW cup side. No way I'd be moving Gutherson to centre for him.
Gutherson would be an awful centre on 750k. Simmonson level at best. He is a fullback or a 5/8. Centres need to be faster,stronger and better foot work I feel.

Latest posts