What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

I got on the Tigers at $2.23 before the game and just got them again at halftime for $5.20

Wish me luck.
white teeth troll GIF

Tigers love rolling over in the last round since 2011 they have conceded

2013 - 50
2016 - 52
2018 - 51
2021 - 38-0 loss to Bulldogs who had won 2 games
2022 - 56
2023 - 54
2024 - 60

Most of those games have come in September.
That's a record to be proud of!

They must regularly make their end of season trip bookings in the week before the last round or something, and then find it hard to focus on the remaining game while anticipating their holidays....

Tiger5150

Bench
You’ll be much better off without him. Some of his ‘efforts’ tonight (and all season) were shocking. Quite a decline from the expectations he had upon leaving Parra - I recall how apoplectic some Eels fans were about him leaving, and how smug some Tigers fans were about him coming (yourself included, from memory). Three spoons later … definitely money that can be better spent for the Tigers.
Mate he has it in him to be elite but IMO a switch has gone off in him that he cbf doing for our tinpot team and he is above us. Of course he has a good case, but that attitude is what separates great from talented. Im not sure how he can watch Api bust a gut for us week in week out and be satisfied with his own efforts.

Tiger5150

Bench
Tigers love rolling over in the last round since 2011 they have conceded

2013 - 50
2016 - 52
2018 - 51
2021 - 38-0 loss to Bulldogs who had won 2 games
2022 - 56
2023 - 54
2024 - 60

Most of those games have come in September.
There is a reason we have come 9th so many times.....

ahhh they were good times

DaveMc

Juniors
Yet still 1 premiership in the last 20 years.....
Yes, 1 premiership. Ever. 3 final appearances. Ever. A third wooden spoon in a row, tonight.

Let’s be real, both of our clubs are shit. We haven’t won a premiership for nearly 40 years. But we’ve won four of them. And we’ve played finals since Julia Gillard was Prime Minister.

Perhaps we could call it a draw.

Tiger5150

Bench
Yes, 1 premiership. Ever. 3 final appearances. Ever. A third wooden spoon in a row, tonight.

Let’s be real, both of our clubs are shit. We haven’t won a premiership for nearly 40 years. But we’ve won four of them. And we’ve played finals since Julia Gillard was Prime Minister.

Perhaps we could call it a draw.
Mate im not the one keeping a tally

Tiger5150

Bench
Well no, one does not need to keep a tally to count to one.
And yet it took Parra 35 years to get to one.......see how tallies work? You seriously want to count tallies? How about tallies for consecutive wooden spoons? How about number of wooden spoons within first 25 years of existence? How about tallies premierships in last 25 years?

DaveMc

Juniors
And yet it took Parra 35 years to get to one.......see how tallies work? You seriously want to count tallies? How about tallies for consecutive wooden spoons? How about number of wooden spoons within first 25 years of existence? How about tallies premierships in last 25 years?
lol, you ok son? Apparently I’ve struck a nerve. “I’m not the one keeping a tally. Also, here are all these tallies.”

I appreciate that you seem really broken at the moment, and I probably would be too in your position, but you should relax.

You can just accept that your club has been the drizzling shits for most of its existence, and particularly over the last three years. Parra has traditionally been shit, too. You just suck that little bit more at the moment (or 34 points more tonight, but really, who’s counting?)

See, it’s easy bruh. You suck. We suck. Let’s all just be shit together.

Last edited: