What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Good way to finish and shut the critics up with a big score. Now looking likely we'll be 15th. What will Hooper write now?
It sounds like you are gloating about 15th?

Lets just take a win against a pack of gumbies and be glad the season is over. Hooper could find at least 100 reasons to shit on us in one of his rubbish, meaningless articles. The results of tonight's match are irrelevant.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well all I can say is thank f**k this season from hell is over....and it had to end with big injuries dampening a good win....f**k me..

Only shining light is that the bald con man was finally shown up for what he is, and will never see or hear that idiot and his sprogs ever again in any capacity with the eels
He is pushing Leeds for a finals run. Got minnows Hull this weekend but the final two rounds are against the top two sides. Get on board.

Cherry picking from a sample of two games. The fact is Arthur got us to a grand final, something only two other coaches have done since 1986.
Seriously dude. I know this is your last chance to troll Eels fans for the season... but at least go out with some dignity and standards.

This is intellectually empty and one of your poorest efforts. Log out, make the wife an ice cream sundae or something. Anything but troll so poorly...

DaveMc

Juniors
I need a pick me up tonight....things can always be worse. Stef could have accepted our $800K per year.
You’ll be much better off without him. Some of his ‘efforts’ tonight (and all season) were shocking. Quite a decline from the expectations he had upon leaving Parra - I recall how apoplectic some Eels fans were about him leaving, and how smug some Tigers fans were about him coming (yourself included, from memory). Three spoons later … definitely money that can be better spent for the Tigers.

Latest posts