What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

Soto

Bench
What do you think is a realistic expectation for the 2025 season?
Top 8....a few tweaks and some good additions and we will make the 8.
I'd give Gutho off til Jan...let him get his body right.
Ionghi, Lomax and hopefully 3 more first grade signings will help elevate this team.
Ryles needs to fix
A) defence
B) fitness
C) Instill a winning mindset

I'm actually quite optimistic about next yr with the right changes and hopefully we get a winger, back up halves and a backrower and prop.
I will say this about Asi I think he was superb last 10 weeks playing the organiser.
I'd love to keep the bloke.
He was hammered by a lot but he's proven everyone wrong.
He can play.
Also loved that absolute ripper of a bomb he hoisted last night. Mason had no chance

Gronk

Staff member
So if the hooker Api is facing 3-4 weeks for the pile drive on Gutho, why wasn’t he sent off ?

We know that if Gutho stayed down and milked it what would’ve happened.

So if the hooker Api is facing 3-4 weeks for the pile drive on Gutho, why wasn’t he sent off ?

We know that if Gutho stayed down and milked it what would’ve happened.

You’re a deadset grinch Gronky.

Get off our grave before one of us brain dead zombies reaches up and shoves a spoon hard up your clacker.

Show some sportsmanship like ‘ken Gutho.

What happened to the footy code of honour?

There’s no way Gutho is going to give evidence against Api.

What he’s going to say is that he “slipped” or something like that.

He’s fully solid and hates snitches.

People jerk on about his personality deficiencies but at the end of the day, he’s drips with character. I love the prick, I regret not spending more time following his career.

Gherkin

Juniors
Top 8....a few tweaks and some good additions and we will make the 8.
I'd give Gutho off til Jan...let him get his body right.
Ionghi, Lomax and hopefully 3 more first grade signings will help elevate this team.
Ryles needs to fix
A) defence
B) fitness
C) Instill a winning mindset

I'm actually quite optimistic about next yr with the right changes and hopefully we get a winger, back up halves and a backrower and prop.
I will say this about Asi I think he was superb last 10 weeks playing the organiser.
I'd love to keep the bloke.
He was hammered by a lot but he's proven everyone wrong.
He can play.
Also loved that absolute ripper of a bomb he hoisted last night. Mason had no chance
Hopefully we’ll get a proper wrestling coach. We’ve completely neglected ruck control the last 11 years.
Penrith had been working with Gracie Smeaton Grange for a few years and look at their work around the ruck. They’re now working with the bulldogs and it’s no surprise to see they’ve improved in this area as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good thing we didn't make a grand final in that time.
I wish we didn’t make it, it was utterly embarrassing. Proof it was a fluke.

Penrith smashed us twice, we beat an average Canberra and then squeaked past a Cows side that completely shit the bed.

Cows form since then hasn’t been great either just like us.

Pazza

First Grade
I don't think we will improve that much under Ryles. If we have less injuries we will do better than we did in 2024, but perform similarly to 2023. Put us down for 10th.

One thing gives me faith. The Moses long kicking game but the kick chase needs to be soooo much better.

Latest posts