What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I mean shown up in his character as a fake and a charlatan.....you know...the guy who bled for the club apparently...
That literally makes no sense at all.

So because we won last night that proves that BA is fake and a charlatan? Give yourself a dozen you boofhead!

BA's biggest problem is that he is a thickshit coaching against smart mofos. I don't doubt that he was/is passionate about the club. Lots of dumb people are passionate about stuff.

Soto

Bench
I will a say this about BA. Kudos to him getting us through some real lean tough times particularly when he took over, when he bounced back after the spoon in 18 and did a pretty good job during those interrupted Covid years.
Kudos to getting us to a GF. In the end he was devoid of ideas, unable to adapt and adopt to the new style requited and too stubborn to sack players.
Well done a stellar coaching career at the Eels but I'm glad he's gone.
All the best to him in his future endeavours.
Onwards and upwards Parra 💙💛

hindy111

Post Whore
[/QUOTE]
I remember some footage of last off season of a race between Gutho and Moses.
Gutho ran like an unco but he wasn't much slower than Moses.
I don't believe he is slow when somewhere near full fitness.

That's the thing but. He hasn't been near full fitness and I doubt he ever will be again. His body is deteriorating.
I see it in RCG also. Sometimes he moves like a robot. He is fine just going forward in a straight line but lateral movement he looks stiff. I'm not against him leaving.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep and I’m most interested in our future.

BA lasted 11yrs due to timing. Hayne walking in 2015 and the salary cap in 2016 gave him a free pass. Tbf rightfully so.
2017 he had a good season.
2018 was a disaster amd should of pulled pin. But following that we played good footy.
Final series where overall a disaster but we kinda got a it lucky against the Cowboys and only had to beat the Raiders the week before at home to get to the preliminary.
Had we bowed out in finals early in 22 I'd say he is rissoled.
Had we not cheated cap and had a poor finals series in 2016 and Hayne stayed in 2015 and we did similar I'd say he is analed end of 2018.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
That literally makes no sense at all.

So because we won last night that proves that BA is fake and a charlatan? Give yourself a dozen you boofhead!

BA's biggest problem is that he is a thickshit coaching against smart mofos. I don't doubt that he was/is passionate about the club. Lots of dumb people are passionate about stuff.
Lol....when did I say it was about the win last night you fool????

Tiger5150

Bench
Oh, and if anybody was wondering, no,
I didn’t end up getting a beer at the game. After waiting in line for 15 minutes I was only about halfway through and the game was about to start, so I went back to my seat.

Get a real f**ken stadium you Tiger merkins.
We do.... we have the 8th wonder of the world...
Leichhardt%20Oval%20stage%20one%20upgrade%20works%201.jpg

Latest posts