What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: Parra v Many GAME DAY thread 6/6/20

natheel

Coach
Lane and Brown slowed down their chase once they heard the touchies call. You can also argue Gutherson looked hesitant with the tackle. So whose to say Garrick’s clear run to the line was because the eels played to the call?

Tigers1969

Juniors
It’s interesting that Annersley has said it wasn’t forward. The NRL decided some time ago that forward passes can’t be ruled on by video refs due to deceiving camera angles. So how can he be judge jury and executioner in this situation?

Its very simple.....forward passes should be able to ruled on by the video ref.
Very simple.....just like premier league soccer......the video ref freezes the frame the moment the ball leaves the players hands....a white line is then superimposed.......and magic....it shows if the ball travelled in front of, or behind the line, forward or not.....very simple.
End of controversy.
I also agree with the earlier post re Dylan Walker separation for his "try".
Good win Parra.

Its very simple.....forward passes should be able to ruled on by the video ref.
Very simple.....just like premier league soccer......the video ref freezes the frame the moment the ball leaves the players hands....a white line is then superimposed.......and magic....it shows if the ball travelled in front of, or behind the line, forward or not.....very simple.
End of controversy.

it makes you wonder why the nrl haven't brought this in already
maybe they are worried a few of their glory boys will get pinged

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Understand why Taka is on the bench and he offers good coverage in case of injury.

In the last 15 or so last night thought our line speed /ruck defence “loosen” a bit.

Maybe a better option would be a “more” defensive player on the bench to come on in the last 15 or so to add some “energy” to our defence.

Reckon a fresh stone / Alvaro type player may have really made a difference in that last 15 last night.

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
Who cares, we won.

Winners are grinners,

Losers, well they're predictable old Dessie boy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha...

Gronk

Staff member
Who cares, we won.

Winners are grinners,

Losers, well they're predictable old Dessie boy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha...
Merkins are talking about rule changes so it won’t happen again. FFS every team gets a call or gets shafted every season.

IMO the Walker try, Taufua try and the Oregon try could all have gone either way,

TheRam

Coach
First time I saw it i thought it was pretty good. By the 12329483838254948th time id had enough.

Can never get enough of Parra mate(the city and the club) being promoted. Sort of like can never get enough of all the Manly suckups butt hurt at the moment.

Cry me a river losers!

strider

Post Whore
Des thinks they didnt get the rub of the green ... for starters i dont know why he wants a handjob from ricky's boys .... but what glaringly didnt go their way other than that last try?

Soto

Bench
I thought Cummins put away his whistle the second half and they got away with murder. So many second efforts from them and I don’t think we got 1 six again.
Agree. The wrestle was evident particularly by Jake and Fonua Blake and how many times did DCE take Sivo around the head/neck..
Easily a few penalties could've and should've been given

Gronk

Staff member
I’m watching the game again now and the Kaufusi no try was as big a howler as the Turbo pass.

The difference between the sides were the 1%ers. I’ve lost count how many times our individual players pulled off highly skilled extra efforts.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just watched the recording. Kaufusi scored, or at the very least needed more than one look to determine otherwise.

Pass was lineball at best and if we'd been up 24-16 at the time no one would care about the call this morning

hindy111

Post Whore
I'll do a review but with power ranking to be released shortly I may count this as a loss.
Why didn't Stone play?

Latest posts