What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5 2024: 615pm Eels v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ GIO Stadium April 7th

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Yes we lost our halfback, but line speed, kick chase and our effort has been horrible.

You’d think after last week they would have went down with their boilers suits tired to bash the shit out of them and try and do anything to win. Soft team with a soft mentality.
Halfback and form forward in Carty. I’m genuinely surprised some people are surprised. It’s like they’ve not been watching this club for the last thirty odd.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
If we lose games because Talagi isn’t as good as Moses, that’s ok. But we didn’t lose last week nor losing this week because of that. Effort is non-existent, which means we get forced into dumb shit and honestly I think there’s a severe lack of trust now
We absolutely lost last week because of that. Mitch plays and we win by 20+ with all that ball. I think people fail to understand how important a halfback is in this game. Shit set and Mitch kicks us out of trouble 99.5 times out of 100.