What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: LIVE game day thread EELS v Panthers

TheParraboy

Staff member
We have 13 on 12 and don't look like scoring for the whole 10min. They have 13 on 12 and score in the first minute. Sums up our shit attitude.

Lol

Penrith down to 12 - concede nothing.

Parra down to 12 - concede within 30 seconds.

If you don't laugh, you cry...

So the Panthers have a player in the bin for 10 minutes. We end up with all the ball and all the field position and deliver f**k all.

We have a player sent to the bin for 10 mins and we let a try in within 4 tackles.

I SEE IT, I HEAR IT, I DONT BELIEVE IT...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lol Alvaro has made 25 tackles with zero misses and more metres than Brown. Some of you blokes are deadset space cadets

Alvaro is making tackles, and hard runs, but looks like he's getting smashed: "Oh, he sucks!"

Terepo looks a million bucks running the ball, despite going nowhere: "Hes our best prop!"

Captain BF

Juniors
How is it that we have the only winger in the competition who can't catch a pass and fall over the try line?

Kornstar

Coach
It's baffling me as to why we are so shit. We don't look like scoring yet when the opposition has the ball, line breaks look imminent every play.

This team doesn't look capable of winning a game this year. I just don't get it. It's been a long time since I've looked forward to a season as I have this year and it looks like season over already. End rant.

At the game there is just no energy in anything we’re doing. Individuals are trying but as a team we have completely lost any cohesion.