What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: LIVE game day thread EELS v Panthers

Panic panic panic, trying to score of each set rather than building pressure. It’s what happens when there’s no confidence and zero wins for the season. Just mounts up.

Nice to the ref merkins letting teams get the starts again in defence by shooting off the line. f**king morons

Eelementary

Post Whore
Effort alone is NOT good enough. We need competence and ability and if the merkins out on the field can’t do it then we need to look at mid season transfers to sought our shit out.

Definitely.

I'm just saying that everyone (and I'm including myself here) expected us to be down 30-nil at half-time.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Can’t blame the forwards today they have been going okay and aiming up against a good pack.

We have had plenty of good ball in decent positions but just our general attack is horrid. We seriously just don’t look like we know what we are doing within the 30 of the tryline.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Can’t blame the forwards today they have been going okay and aiming up against a good pack.

We have had plenty of good ball in decent positions but just our general attack is horrid. We seriously just don’t look like we know what we are doing within the 30 of the tryline.

Norman and Moses look confused.

I don't get it.

Kornstar

Coach
I'm not sure I can agree with that, mate - they're running at 100 miles an hour, and throwing everything at us in defence.

Agreed, Penrith are throwing themselves into this game and we are just holding on.

We have individuals trying their asses off but zero cohesion and until they fix that we will struggle to beat anyone!!!