What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Parramatta v Canberra LIVE GAME DAY thread April 14th 2019

Bazal

Post Whore
The most exciting thing in Fyshwick these days is Greg Chappell Cricket centre. And Capital Brewing & Burgers.

Eelogical

Referee
All this talk of clubs chasing James Roberts. Are they crazy. 500k plus. Makes Guthos 700k sound reasonable.
At the end of the day, I expect the club to pay players what they think they are worth based on their expertise in the field, and not overs.

Eelogical

Referee
Tbh, I will contend that we were blatantly robbed in Canberra on Sunday night.

After repelling attack, after attack, after attack, after attack, we score what should have been one of the tries of the season, but Perenara [predictably] robbed us.

I think, at that juncture in the game, that that try would have seen us spurred on. We were an absolute rock in defense, and I truly believe that try would have opened the flood gates, as it were.
Would have, could have, should have. But, we didn't. Excuses mean nothing. I feel the same about the Cowboys in Townsville.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Would have, could have, should have. But, we didn't. Excuses mean nothing. I feel the same about the Cowboys in Townsville.

Should have, though.

We lost.

But we were robbed.

Not only that, but the way they had their hands all over Ferguson's face whenever they tackled him, and did nothing about it...

A loss is a loss, and we need to learn from it.

But it is clear as day that we were never going to be allowed to win that game.

Latest posts