What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: 2021 Non Parra games

strider

Post Whore
How’s Munster going off the field for 30 seconds just so Radley gets binned. Was obviously not concussed, and the tackle did not seem worthy of a sin bin.
I wasnt paying attention then and was a bit puzzled what had happened ..... f**king cheats

Bandwagon

Staff member
Allegedly "loss of consciousness" isn't a symptom 1 factor (automatic game over) but rather a symptom 2 factor

What I saw was category 1

Specially points three five and six , and likely point two, because point three

Didn't protect himself while falling, his head impacted the ground first, his lights were out and his legs were twitching with spasms.

No way he shoulda played any part in the game after that.

Incorrect

Coach
Well aren't I relieved that I managed to change my tip to the Titans with seconds to spare...
Last night I checked my tips that I submitted on Thursday... Somehow I had selected the Broncos to beat Panthers ffs... And I had Manly to beat the Titans by mistake as well. Pulled a Homer on the second one!!

Last night I checked my tips that I submitted on Thursday... Somehow I had selected the Broncos to beat Panthers ffs... And I had Manly to beat the Titans by mistake as well. Pulled a Homer on the second one!!
Fortunately I was too late to change to the Titans in my other comps so a good chance of getting all 8 this week.

Latest posts