What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread 20/6/20

emjaycee

Coach
That's how well we wished him! Tigers fans are rookie well-wishers compared to us.
From memory, Parra fans wished him so well, we thought he was a f**ken wishing well.
136551348-wooden-wishing-well-with-coins.jpg

Legion

Juniors
I don't get what Tigers man is trying to prove.
Gee, you Parra fans are easily triggered. Just as well I wasn't rude.
[It would also appear that some of you are overly sensitive puffcakes. One of my posts was deleted for "attempting to avoid a word filter" or words to that effect. Wtf?]

Look, I fully understand why players like Tedesco, Woods and Poses would want to leave for greener pastures where they had a chance to win a premiership but walking out on a contract mid-year is a dog act.
It's not what he did but how he did it. Bitches Poses is a disloyal grub.
If you expect loyalty from him then you're sadly mistaken. What they do with you they'll do to you.
Just like Jamie Lyons.

For years I considered the Eels my 2nd team. Who didn't respect Ray Price, Kenny, Cronin, Sterlo, etc?
The truth is that the Eels have under-performed for years with a strong squad. Out of sheer desperation they decided that pilfering other clubs players was the way to succeed. Grubby to say the least.
I lost all respect for your club after that [Yes I would be just as dirty if the WTigers did the same to another club]

It's not my intention to start a shit fight so I wont be responding to any shrill responses [That's if some snowflake mod doesn't delete the post without giving any reasonable explanation why]
Clearly most of you are too fragile to hear opinions from supporters of other clubs.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Gee, you Parra fans are easily triggered. Just as well I wasn't rude.
[It would also appear that some of you are overly sensitive puffcakes. One of my posts was deleted for "attempting to avoid a word filter" or words to that effect. Wtf?]

Look, I fully understand why players like Tedesco, Woods and Poses would want to leave for greener pastures where they had a chance to win a premiership but walking out on a contract mid-year is a dog act.
It's not what he did but how he did it. Bitches Poses is a disloyal grub.
If you expect loyalty from him then you're sadly mistaken. What they do with you they'll do to you.
Just like Jamie Lyons.

For years I considered the Eels my 2nd team. Who didn't respect Ray Price, Kenny, Cronin, Sterlo, etc?
The truth is that the Eels have under-performed for years with a strong squad. Out of sheer desperation they decided that pilfering other clubs players was the way to succeed. Grubby to say the least.
I lost all respect for your club after that [Yes I would be just as dirty if the WTigers did the same to another club]

It's not my intention to start a shit fight so I wont be responding to any shrill responses [That's if some snowflake mod doesn't delete the post without giving any reasonable explanation why]
Clearly most of you are too fragile to hear opinions from supporters of other clubs.

Lolwut???

For years, our roster has been weak!

Our only reasonably good years since 2005 have been a freakish run of form from Hayne in 2009; our 2017 season; and our 2019 season.

Everything else has been pretty average, to poor, and I wouldn't say we've had strong rosters.

For years, we took an approach of using our juniors to plug the gaps - but that strategy simply doesn't work in the modern game.

I want to follow a successful club - and to be successful, raiding players from other clubs is where most success is generated, whether you like it, or not. It's just a fact of modern rugby league.

Noise

Coach
The Tigers have also tried to pilfer players to build a 9th place squad. Of your current 17 you have bought:

Doeuhi (Souths)
BJ Leilua (Raiders)
Mbye (Dogs)
Reynolds (Dogs)
Harry Grant (Storm)
L Leilua (Dragons)
Garner (Manly)
Taylor (Warriors)
Chee Kam (Manly)

You guys have just bought shit merkins. Like Packer (Dragons)

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just like Jamie Lyons.
Lyon seemed pretty happy when he got away from Brian Smith. As for Moses, he's a Parra junior that your club poached. If he was motivated by money at 16 why would you expect any different at 23? Everyone was better off when he came to Parra, including your club.

Latest posts