What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: 2020 Non Parra games

Soto

Bench
I'd like to know when was the last time Keary was actually tackled. His jersey and shorts look clean every game.
He is the key to the roosters. If they lose him they will be cactus.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'd like to know when was the last time Keary was actually tackled. His jersey and shorts look clean every game.
He is the key to the roosters. If they lose him they will be cactus.

agree

a lock for Origin No 6

Gazzamatta

Coach
Obviously Radleys fall and injury is a delayed reaction from Nrowns vicious attack last week. He will probably have the MRC and judiciary contemplating having him return for an increased penalty. He is an Eel after all.

emjaycee

Coach
Cowboys v Knights - looks like Green's future getting discussed in the media has the team all concerned and they have come out firing.
3 mins before half time and Cowboys 20 - Knights 0

Soto

Bench
Cowboys v Knights - looks like Green's future getting discussed in the media has the team all concerned and they have come out firing.
Knights have been abysmal. Cows played up tempo in the first half and carved them up

Gazzamatta

Coach
They are playing great thus far. I love a coach that can lift a team. The Dragons, Dogs, Sharks and Worriers could do worse than have a chat to Mr Green.